China manufacturer & factory supplier for New in Valencia Spain Arrival Transmission 72-229013 Shaft Steel MTZ 80 Tractor With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for New  in Valencia Spain  Arrival Transmission 72-229013 Shaft Steel MTZ 80 Tractor With high quality best price & service

EP Team has elevated its company traces to incorporate Energy Transmission Units and Components, Automotive Parts and Materials Managing Techniques.The high specific CNC gear, such as Slow-feeding wire-minimize equipment, jig grinding device and electric discharge equipment, ensures the leading high quality precision of mould processing, with the high productive and environmental safety acid rolling line being the largest uncooked substance converting products in the area in china The wildly use of automatic milling device, high-pace automated feeding punch, large pace computerized rolling and assembling equipment guAdvantages of Worm Gearsarantees the substantial high quality and performance of elements and chain creating.

Overview

Quick Details

Relevant Industries:

Manufacturing Plant

Spot of Origin:Zhejiang, China
Item Identify:

shaft

Coloration:

Silvery

Substance:

20CrMnTi

SizeEPG major production is of farming fifteen-500 horsepower tractor supporting equipment, mechanical cultivation, harvesting machinery and components. :

23*3.6*3.6cm

Floor treatment method:

Spray paint

Technics:

Shot blasting

Application:

Tractor MTZ

Bodyweight:

one.28kg

Certification:

ISO9001:2008

OEM:

seventy two-229013

Supply Potential

Offer Capacity:
50000 Set/Sets for every Working day

Packaging & Shipping and delivery

Packaging Specifics
3pc
Port
Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Lead Time
:
Amount(Bags) one – 25 26 – a hundred twenty five >125
Est. Time(times) seven 15 To be negotiated

On the internet Customization

 

Relevant Industries Machinery Fix Retailers,Farms
Use Tractors
Location of Origin China
China Xinjiang
Manufacturer Name Paruc
Item Title shaft
Coloration Silvery
Material 20CrMnTi
Dimensions 23*3.6*3.6cm
Surface area remedy Spray paint
Technics Shot   blasting
Software Tractor MTZ
Fat one.28kg
Certification ISO9001:2008
OEM 72-229013

Transport manner: Free of charge sample is accessible as soon as you accept the freight accumulate

Payment term: thirty% T/T, L/C at sight

Q1:How your business typically transports merchandise to your nations around the world?

This problem is mainly established by the amount of the merchandise. If the number of orders is sufficient for a container, it is suggested that whilst the kinds of yokes for the connection of the PTO shafts with the agricultural implement includes the very same over splined yokes and also yokes with recessed button and/or ball collar with:containers be transported by sea or rail if the amount of orders is small, they can be transported by the shipping and delivery business.

Q2:Is your firm’s merchandise retailable?

Sorry, we do not accept retail orders. Our order amount is established according to the packaging of the goods. For illustration, if there are thirty circumstances in one box, then 30 are the lowest buy amount.

Q3:What is the payment strategy?

If it is a location, we require to obtain the total payment prior to they can be delivered if it is an purchase, then in accordance to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment just before the contract to indication the contract.

 

China manufacturer & factory supplier for New  in Valencia Spain  Arrival Transmission 72-229013 Shaft Steel MTZ 80 Tractor With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for New  in Valencia Spain  Arrival Transmission 72-229013 Shaft Steel MTZ 80 Tractor With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for New  in Valencia Spain  Arrival Transmission 72-229013 Shaft Steel MTZ 80 Tractor With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for New  in Valencia Spain  Arrival Transmission 72-229013 Shaft Steel MTZ 80 Tractor With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for New  in Valencia Spain  Arrival Transmission 72-229013 Shaft Steel MTZ 80 Tractor With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for New  in Valencia Spain  Arrival Transmission 72-229013 Shaft Steel MTZ 80 Tractor With high quality best price & service

China manufacturer & factory supplier for New  in Valencia Spain  Arrival Transmission 72-229013 Shaft Steel MTZ 80 Tractor With high quality best price & service